About The Bike Club
The Little Explorers Bike Club – Squamish
Soon to be in Vancouver and Victoria
The Little Explorers Bike club is an exciting group for Children between the ages of 1-5 who love to ride their bikes on the trails .
Participate in group rides where the kids will get to know all the secret bike trails and pump tracks around town.
There are so many benefits to starting the kids early on wheels.
Biking is pure and simple, it keeps kids physically active, it benefits kids’ mental health and learning, it is something that the whole family can enjoy together,
it is good for the environment and it is a great way to get around.
The Bi-Weekly Bike Club – Squamish
The Little Explorers Bike Club will host bi-weekly bike rides, every first and third Thursday of each month, to be held at different outdoor locations around Squamish. Once a month during bike season, a coach from Dialed in Cycling will be joining us on our ride. Have you ever seen 15-20 toddlers on bikes listening to someone’s directions? Hard to believe right but this guy’s got the skills and is so good with kids that they all want to listen to him. With fun interactive riding games, he gets all of the little one’s attention. Our philosophy is to let kids be kids and let them have fun on two wheels.
The little ones will make new riding buddies and gain confidence in their biking abilities in a safe and fun way. (Children must be accompanied by a parent.)
The club’s main objectives are
- To promote and foster the love for the sport.
- To provide young children with an opportunity to develop their sporting and social skills.
- To help the children gain confidence in their abilities in a safe and fun way.
- To provide families that usually wouldn’t be able to join in such a sport with the opportunity to have lender bikes and safety equipment.
- To make our activity as welcoming and inclusive as possible to those who wish to participate, whatever their biking skills.
- To keep children physically active.
- To raise children with an understanding of how important it is to take care of our trails, parks and play area.